Thursday 23 February 2012

Who you callin' a puta ya little punk? Oh me. Okay.

Photo: Dischord Records

Inspired by one my favourite music blogs The Power of Independent Trucking I post a link to this - 40 or so minutes of chat from the stage between Fugazi and their audiences (something I am privileged to say I was part of on several occasions). A recording that shows my unrelenting nerdiness when it comes to heavy, guitar-driven music from America's underground but also how blindingly stupid people can be when put in the concert situation. Also, it shows Fugazi up to be the funny, insightful, erudite and occasionally bad tempered chaps the are (were). I guess I would be too I suppose if I had to put up with drunk arseholes shouting abuse at me as I did my job.

Find it here.

Thank you to James Burns.

No comments:

Post a Comment